I’ve recently been tagged by Judith in a game called “Mrs Sparkly’s ten commandments“. Judith portrayed Mrs Sparkly as a cross between Elizabeth Taylor and Mortisha from the Adam’s Family, and finally added her own “Mrs Muddleditch” in to the mix. All this leaves me with a picture of a very mixed up Mrs Sparkly who can change personality and appearance in the blink of an eye. A sort of cross between Cruella Devil and a Fairy-God-Mother with a little flash and puff of smoke as she changes from one to the other in the same way as Sleeping Beauty’s dress for the ball changed colours with each flick of the three good fairy’s wands.
The Fairy-God-Mother part of Mrs Sparkly makes me think maybe this could be fun, a bit of a giggle and the Cruella Devil part makes me think I’d better play along, just incase so here we go …
Mrs Sparkly asks us to answer ten questions about ourselves, her “ten Commandments”
1. Describe yourself in seven words … Mum, wife, daughter, sister, friend, nurse, caretaker.
2. What keeps you up at night … Work ! but don’t worry, I sleep during the daytime instead.
3. Whom would you like to be … Hmmmn, I think I would like to be my Great-great-great Grandmother Sarah Mynott. I’ve done a lot of family tree research about her and her children and think it would have been very interesting to live for the 89 years of her life watching them all grow up. (I’ll tell you about her one day).
4. What are you wearing now … well, since I’m getting ready for work again, I’m in my uniform, navy combat style trousers, red long-sleeved polo t-shirt and a navy zip-up fleece. I’ll put away the purple slippers I’m wearing with cats on the front and change into a pair of black trainers before I go though.
5. What scares you … Anything new, I don’t like change and I’m not at all good at stepping outside of my comfort zone.
6. What are the best and worst things about blogging … I think the best would have to be the friends I’ve made, and the places they’ve taken me to visit, and the worst ? well that would probably be not having enough time to stay longer.
7. What was the last website you looked at … I would like to say it was something really exciting but I’m afraid it was the BBC weather website, I’m watching out for snow and sunshine, we’re expecting both in the next few days.
8. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be … I think I would give myself more confidence, or maybe the ability to not care so much about what others think about me.
9. Slankets – yes or no … Like Judith, I had to google the word to find out what it was and I’m in complete agreement with her, definitely no !
10. Tell us something about the person who tagged you … well, what can I say ? She’s wonderful and always seems to say the right things at the right time but I think the easiest way to tell you about Judith is to pass on the seven words she used to describe herself “curious, friendly, generous, caring, loving, helpful, creative”.
Ok, the last part is to tag five other bloggers on behalf of Mrs Sparkly so here goes …
Meanderer from The Lantern Room,
AJ from Ouch my back hurts,
Jenna from Take a picture – it will last longer,
Heather from Heatherblog,
and Robin from Life in the Bogs.
Five is a small number so if I haven’t tagged you and you’d like to play along too then please do, have fun, I’m sure the Fairy-God-Mother in Mrs Sparkly will enjoy your post, and as for the Cruella Devil side, well, she’ll be gone in a flash.